Tiffany & Co is seeking a Source to Pay Specialist out of either our Parsippany NJ or New York City offices. As an integral part of Tiffany and Co’s Source to Pay organization The Source to Pay Specialist will conduct ongoing, daily management of procurement operations for Tiffany and Co’s indirect spend categories. This role will drive spend under management by strategically evaluating Tiffany’s purchasing patterns and implementing procedures to ensure that Tiffany meets its global procure to pay goals. The individual will liaise with the various corporate and retail organizations, as well as suppliers, ensuring that purchases are processed in a timely manner and resolving issues promptly. This role will help enable visibility, compliance, and improvements to Tiffany’s procurement process. The individual should be comfortable with Source-to-Pay systems, and with procurement category and supplier management.
The Source to Pay Specialist will lead strategic procurement initiatives and conduct ongoing procurement operations management for Tiffany’s indirect spend categories, including:
Additionally, the Specialist will participate in or lead other special projects, assignments or tasks as directed by department management, aimed at rolling out and improving Source-to-Pay processes and technologies. They will also develop and maintain system and process documentation and deliver user training as required, develop SOPs to document procurement processes in compliance with internal audit’s recommendations and assist with tracking and maintenance of source-to-pay metrics.
• 2-5 years of diversified procurement/finance/accounting and systems related experience
• BA/BS from an accredited university, preferably with a degree in Supply Chain/Finance/Accounting or Information Systems
• Customer service and team oriented individual
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task with time-sensitive constraints
• Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
• Must be able and willing to work flexible hours during peak seasons of supported organizations
• Ability to interact with individuals of varying levels
• Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Coupa eProcurement experience (or other world-class Source-to-Pay system, like Ariba) preferred
• JD Edwards Enterprise One or SAP experience preferred