Americas Profit Planning and Analysis
- Work with Americas Leadership, Global Financial Planning and other divisions to develop the annual profit plan, monthly and quarterly business reviews, forecasts and strategic plans.
- Provide ongoing monitoring of the operating performance for the Americas with an emphasis on North American marketing spend and highlight any issues or opportunities
Sales Professional Planning
- Work with Store Management in the various markets to develop the individual sales professional plans at the beginning of each fiscal quarter.
Americas Reporting and Analysis
- Prepare the Americas monthly and quarterly reporting package which includes the P&L, product category and margin analysis, expense variances and the forecast.
- Analyze sales trends and provide sales projections.
- Work with regional marketing team to consolidate, forecast and plan expenses
- Analyze year end store performance and sales professional performance for store achievement and sales achievement recognition.
- Provide financial data and presentation assistance for Executive committee and Americas leadership meetings.
- Prepare scheduled and ad hoc reporting and other financial analyses to support sales, staffing, operating and development initiatives.