The Senior Director, Copy is responsible for leading the company’s copy strategy and editorial voice, creating fresh and engaging ways to connect with our consumer across all touchpoints, driving traffic and sales to our website and stores.
The Senior Director, Copy will lead the copy team to continue to elevate the voice of the brand and create best-in-class editorial/copy content through unique storytelling across all medial channels. The role will collaborate with Creative team and all cross functional partners including Marketing/Brand, Public Relations and Merchandising to develop editorial content that focuses on driving engagement and reaching new audiences, while creating desire for product that leads to purchase. This leader will be globally and digitally savvy and with a full understanding of the digital world to optimize creative.
Senior Director, Copy responsibilities include:
Copy Content Development and Execution:
● 10+ years of experience with professional writing, content creation and/or related field
● Achieved a BA/BFA in Design, Writing or related field
● Strategic creative out of the box thinker, loves to brainstorm and ideate
● Ability to identify emerging trends, relevant tastemakers/influencers, innovative digital and retail initiatives
● Excellent editorial writing skills
● Confidence to defend ideas, but flexible.
● Digitally savvy, a social media junky
● Intellectual, Cultural, and a Connoisseur and Connector of the Fine Art World.
● Agile - ability to think on their feet
● Demonstrated leadership skills with a focus on organization and communication
● Strong influencer and confident individual contributor that can bring teams together
● Team player that thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment
● Strong interpersonal skills; self-motivated
● Positive, resilient and inspiring attitude