Tiffany & Co. is currently seeking a highly motivated and organized individual for the position of Audit Analyst – Internal Audit out of our Parsippany, NJ offices. This individual must exhibit excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and have effective written and oral communication skills. The position requires an individual that can independently execute financial and operational audit activities (including manufacturing, retail, distribution, etc.).
The Audit Analyst will assist the Internal Audit management team in their execution of the special projects and internal initiatives, perform and execute operational and financial audits and report findings to auditee and Senior Management, issue written reports outlining findings and recommendations based on audit results, and evaluate processes and detecting opportunities for the implementation of control procedures.
• Bachelors in Accounting, Business, Finance, Engineering or Information Technology
• Minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience, such as public accounting or comparable accounting/finance experience, process engineering, corporate internal audit or risk management
• Good understanding of auditing and risk evaluation
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and work in a highly dynamic, fast paced and team oriented environment
• Self-motivated with a strong drive for achievement
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Travel 10-20%
• Professional certification of one or more (CPA, CIA, CFE or CISA) preferred
• Knowledge and experience in IT or IT audit preferred
• Knowledge of TeamMate preferred
• Knowledge of ACL, Business Objects, or other data analytics tools preferred
• Audit experience with retail, manufacturing, consumer goods or pharmaceutical organizations and/or information system development projects preferred
• Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 testing preferred