Tiffany & Co is seeking a Sr. Analyst - Financial Performance & Analysis join our team in our Astoria, New York location. This position will provide strategic insights, in-depth analysis and performance tracker for the Tiffany Service Center (TSC) and support for the Global Sales organization.
The Sr. Analyst, Financial Performance & Analysis will support the Global TSC by driving annual capital and profit plan processes, provide monthly and ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis for Global TSCs, and improve the reporting process for domestic and international markets. Additionally, they will work with regional and central Management teams on pricing analysis and recommendations globally, establish monthly and quarterly reviews and in-depth analysis of the budgets and analyze operations for growth and/or cost control as applicable and partner with international finance teams when necessary. Lastly the Sr. Analyst will perform ad hoc analyses for Global TSC leadership teams.
In addition to the above, the role will analyze production and workflow data, work with the management team to pinpoint process bottlenecks and opportunities, assist in the development and implementation of an optimal resource management structure across domestic and international markets, and develop and enhance forecasting models for demand. They will also develop and maintain reports to provide insight into volume, revenue and expenses, identify and maintain optimal inventory levels to maximize inventory turns, reduce exposure to aged inventory, avoid out-of-stocks and reduce inventory carrying costs.
The position will work closely with all departments to develop and track KPIs and provide insights to drive business performance, develop reports and dashboards to facilitate performance management, work with departments leadership to develop action plans and lead projects to improve performance, and deploy lessons learned across multiple TSC locations. To support Global Sales, the role will oversee the production and analysis of sales reports to drive insights and opportunities on customer shopping behavior / tourism sales reports.
• 4-6 years of finance experience, preferably in the Financial Planning Analysis. Supply Chain / Lean Manufacturing / Process Improvement experience a plus
• BS degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Engineering.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Comfortable working with senior management and leadership teams
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines
• Ability to work periodically in East Elmhurst NY (Tiffany Service Center) and New York City (Corporate) offices.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Currently holds or is in pursuit of an MBA preferred
• Experience with Hyperion Planning and Business Objects preferred
• International business experience preferred