Tiffany & Co. is currently seeking an Analyst-Process Improvement and Controls out of our Parsippany, NJ offices. The Analyst-Process Improvement and Controls, Global Financial Solutions will bridge the gap between business strategy, business processes and controls. They will assist with development of training materials and provide on-going training to global finance teams for financial applications including but not limited to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and World, Microsoft NAV as well as other supporting finance technologies such as sales audit applications. The individual will liaise with the various finance organizations, taking a lead role identifying opportunities for improvement of processes, and financial and operating controls of ongoing business changes.
The Analyst-Process Improvement and Controls will collaborate with Global Process Owners, project stakeholders, and end-users to create business use cases for IT Functional Teams to define, design, and develop solutions for new or existing process or applications. They will develop and maintain global process and control documentation using process maps, process models, or process narratives, and training resources and execute end user training.
This role will facilitate the assessment of the impact of business process changes within people, systems, and operations by using Key Performance Indicators in collaboration with Global Process Owners, and participate in or lead other special projects, assignments or tasks as directed by department management.
• 3-5 years of diversified finance/accounting and systems related experience
• BA/BS from an accredited university, preferably with a degree in Finance/Accounting
• Experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1
• Strong process background
• Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to interact with individuals of varying levels
• Ability to effectively lead meetings
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Experience with Microsoft NAV or other financial ERP packages preferred
• Project management education or experience preferred
• Six Sigma preferred