The Tiffany Concierge will provide exceptional service by supporting the Fifth Avenue Flagship as well as acting as the point of contact for all domestic and global clients visiting New York. The Concierge will ensure each customer experiences the Tiffany Touch by offering highly personalized one-to-one customer experiences, and ensuring our brand’s heritage, prestige and traditions are upheld. This individual will be responsible for supporting the day to day needs of the Flagship and the New York Market.
Greet clients and provide highest level of customer service (45%)
Administrative Support (30%)
Support Internal Flagship teams (25%)
• Previous retail or luxury retail experience or relevant customer related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc).
• Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, customer service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required.
• Ability to work with a diverse client base.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
• An ability to lift 10-15 lbs.