The Assistant Manager, Global Brand Management will play an important role in helping to plan, execute and track strategic marketing initiatives for the brand, including Global cross-category programs and Global pilot programs in East Asia.
The Assistant Manager, Global Brand Management must demonstrate the following qualities:
- Leadership and Collaboration: Ability to manage projects across a multi-functional global/regional organization.
- Strong Written/Verbal Communication:
- Ability to summarize and present key insights, leading to a compelling creative brief/action plan.
- Ability to build strong communications/relationships with Global/Regional and external partners.
- Excellence in Execution: Proven track record in strong and rigorous ("perfect") execution.
- Business Analytics: Ability to translate data insights into action plans that generate a positive impact on business.
- Passion for Luxury: Demonstrable passion for luxury brand marketing and consumer understanding.