This position, which reports into the Director, Digital Commerce within the Digital Commerce team, will partner with the Director to deliver truly exceptional digital and omnichannel customer experiences across devices and channels. The position works closely with the Brand Management, Fulfilment, Customer Service, Global Sales Operations, Creative, IT, and Regional Omnichannel leads to bring business strategy to life through launching best in-class omnichannel features & functionalities on global Tiffany.com websites and in store. This role will be responsible for thoroughly defining business requirements and thinking through the customer experience to ensure all omnichannel strategic initiatives put the customer experience first, are executed flawlessly and enable seamless shopping experiences.
· Partner with Brand Management, Digital Creative, Replenishment, Fulfilment, Customer Service, Global Business Transformation, IT, and Regional Ommnichannel teams to bring business strategy to life through launching best in class digital features & functionalities across channels - including global Tiffany.com websites and stores
· Responsible for defining business requirements and partnering with Operational and Technical development teams to extensively address all business requirements (and think through edge cases) needed to launch seamless, best in class customer omnichannel shopping experiences across digital / physical channels (from Tiffany.com to store)
· Responsible for tracking impact of new omnichannel features and functionalities and for ongoing testing and optimization of these features
· Partner with Director on developing and maintaining the omnichannel roadmap and framework for ongoing omnichannel capability improvement
· Partner with Director on identifying new opportunities / areas for improvement, as well as innovations, and potential partnerships
· Partner with Director on establishing KPIs & service levels with IT organization for site & features
Additional ad-hoc projects to be defined