Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Sales Professionals hold the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in each and every customer interaction during the holiday season. The Seasonal Sales Professional is an excellent communicator and positive brand ambassador, helping to convey memorable experiences for our customers. His or her passion for Tiffany is conveyed in every customer interaction. Join us for the holiday season!
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise.
Our Seasonal Sales Professionals will be responsible for:
• Assisting and interacting with customers to create luxury experiences that positively impact both sales and service.
• Perform one-on-one selling in select cases with high-selling items.
• Be an effective brand ambassador, ensuring customers are greeted timely, assisted accordingly and have a memorable experience commensurate with the Tiffany brand.
• Enhance the customer experience with hospitality and store amenities to create unique experience.
• Assists with boxing and wrapping items, replenishing POS and gifting supplies, keeping all POS stations and sales floor areas neat and organized as well as acting as a “closer” and performing all POS functions after a client’s purchase decision is finalized if appropriate.
• Previous retail or luxury retail experience or relevant customer related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc).
• Proven track record in achieving sales results.
• Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, customer service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required.
• Ability to work with a diverse client base.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Proficiency in Point of Sales (POS) systems and Microsoft Outlook/e-mail.
• Ability to lift 10-15 lbs.
• Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
• Graduate Gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work.
• Language skills preferred: Mandarin, Portuguese, and Russian