Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Ambassadors hold the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in each and every customer interaction. The Seasonal Ambassador is an excellent communicator and positive brand ambassador, helping to convey memorable experiences for our customers. His or her passion for Tiffany is conveyed in every customer interaction.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise.
Our Seasonal Ambassadors will be responsible for:
• Assisting and interacting with customers to create luxury experiences that positively impact both sales and service.
• Be an effective brand ambassador, ensuring customers are warmly welcomed, assisted accordingly and have a memorable experience commensurate with the Tiffany brand.
• Accurately manage floor waiting list if applicable.
• Enhance the customer experience with hospitality and store amenities to create personalized experiences.
• Ensures hospitality area is fully stocked and clean.
• Communicates with management any potential service issues with waiting clients.
• Assists sales team with boxing and wrapping items, replenishing POS and gifting supplies, keeping all POS stations and sales floor areas neat and organized as well as acting as a “closer” and performing all POS functions after a client’s purchase decision is finalized.
• Assists team with operational policies and procedures and after sales servicing to ensure store operations run effectively.
• Previous retail or luxury retail experience or relevant customer related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc).
• Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, customer service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required.
• Ability to work with a diverse client base.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
• An ability to lift 10-15 lbs.