- Ensures monthly sales targets (Retail Sales & Sell in) are met by working closely with cruise boutique team and buying team
- Manages and motivates the Cruise sales teams to consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual cruise store sales plans
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor and managing client relationships
- Manages Orders and Replenishment as well as Special Order requests
- Establishes and monitors KPIs with the Cruise Boutiques to evaluate store performance , creates action plans in alignment with the Trade partner and follows up on the execution of plans
Merchandising and Marketing :
- Manages Orders and Replenishment as well as special Order Requests
- Delivers relevant planning/forecasting by product, analyzes sales/inventory and recommends assortment adjustments as needed for all respective Cruise Boutiques on a monthly basis
- Reports on the developments of major competitors in each cruise location
- Successfully introduces new launches to respective Cruise Boutiques, and prepares relevant orders with each Trade Partner.
- Works with each respective Trade Boutique to develop marketing strategies, budgets and action plans to propose to Regional Team, in accordance with the Global & Regional marketing plan.
- Reports qualitative and quantitative results of all marketing activities and events
- In partnership with the trade partner pro-actively seek for opportunities to support the Brand in the market while driving traffic to the stores
- Develops strong relationships with boutique managers and must ensure weekly touch bases with store leaders to review sales, marketing and training needs.
- Bi-monthly visits to cruise boutiques and ensures sales activations with each visit
- Knows the store teams strengths and opportunities; builds a relationship with store teams
- Pro-actively establish relationships with key players in the market such as cruise brand marketing teams, onboard revenue managers, competitors, etc.
- Act as Guest Experience management presence of the sales floor, coaching the team on the Power of Blue selling ceremony and ensuring Tiffany customer experience expectations are being delivered at all times
- Ensures Tiffany retail experience in all points of sale through training in Tiffany product, sales, CRM, merchandising guidelines and customer service
- Ensures a refreshment of material as well as dedicating enough time to visit stores, coaching in the moment and contribute to the team development
- Support project management of new store openings from inception to opening including merchandise assortment, opening orders, merchandise and collateral shipments, store set up, marketing ads and invitations, opening event format, selection of models, staff recruitment and training, sales and post opening support.