Tiffany & Co… the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 180 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability
Tiffany & Co. Ambassadors hold the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in each and every customer interaction. The Ambassador is an excellent communicator and positive brand ambassador, helping to convey memorable experiences for our customers. His or her passion for Tiffany is conveyed in every customer interaction.
Our Ambassadors will be responsible for:
• Assisting and interacting with customers to create luxury experiences that positively impact both sales and service.
• Be an effective brand ambassador, ensuring customers are warmly welcomed, assisted accordingly and have a memorable experience commensurate with the Tiffany brand.
• Accurately manage floor waiting list if applicable.
• Enhance the customer experience with hospitality and store amenities to create personalized experiences.
• Ensures hospitality area is fully stocked and clean.
• Communicates with management any potential service issues with waiting clients.
• Assists sales team with boxing and wrapping items, replenishing POS and gifting supplies, keeping all POS stations and sales floor areas neat and organized as well as acting as a “closer” and performing all POS functions after a client’s purchase decision is finalized.
• Assists operations team with operational policies and procedures and after sales servicing to ensure store operations run effectively.
NOTE: All applicants for Ambassadors will be required to complete a Pre-Hire Assessment as part of the recruitment process.