The Tiffany Sales Director will effectively lead, develop and support the sales of a top tier store to meet and/or exceed sales plan. The Tiffany Sales Director is a dynamic, client focused and inspiring leader who has mastered relationship building with internal and external clients; someone who leads a team to deliver exceptional customer service in every interaction. The Sales Director is part of the store leadership team, an individual who locally builds a climate of providing the Tiffany Touch during every interaction and drives clienteling behaviors to maximize the performance of the team. This person keeps the sales team engaged by motivating them in innovative ways, and reports to the Senior Director.
Deepen the relationship with our customers to achieve sales plan and drive lifetime loyalty and spend.
• Identify business opportunities and implement actions to consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual store sales plan.
• Develop and deliver storewide strategy to drive client development activities that cultivate new and existing clients, in partnership with management team.
• Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor and by partnering effectively with sales professionals on their client interactions.
• Utilize and champion Compass as the tool to manage client development activities and ensure sales professionals capture, maintain and utilize client information.
• Manage and motivate the sales team to drive the success of the business through key product pillars.
Elevate the in-store experience by consistently delivering memorable moments.
• Lead, model and coach based on TEI (Voice of Customer Survey) feedback and elevate the Tiffany Experience Index by keeping the survey questions in mind.
• Provide continuous Guest Experience Manager (GEM) presence on the sales floor, coaching the team on the Power of Blue selling ceremony and ensuring Tiffany customer experience expectations are being delivered in every transaction.
• Create a culture where all sales professionals contribute towards a consistently high level of customer satisfaction by defining, modeling and holding sales staff accountable for demonstrating behaviors that enhance customer engagement, build enduring relationships and represent Tiffany Brand values.
• Optimize hospitality and store amenities to create unique client experiences.
• Take action on TEI performance and client feedback to improve customer service.
Elevate and hire talent to ensure a winning team and create a best in class service and selling organization.
• Develop and execute a Talent Strategy for the sales team to recruit, retain and develop a high performing team.
• Continuously encourage, coach and provide qualitative feedback via the Monthly Touch Bases, utilize celebration and appreciation as well as the performance management process to improve sales team engagement and performance.
• Network and recruit to build a pipeline of diverse, multi-lingual, highly skilled talent.
•Minimum of 7-10 years of sales management experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant customer related experience (i.e., hospitality). Proven track record in sales generation, managing the achievement of sales result and profitability targets.
• Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Proven ability to develop new opportunities and maintain client relationships while ensuring brand recognition and penetration in market.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system.
• Ability to present business strategy to audiences utilizing current technology with strong professional presentation skills.
• Through professional presence and behaviors, ability to inspire trust, integrity, influence client and staff members.
• Dynamic team player with ability to positively motivate staff and network locally, regionally and globally to build relationships.
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills using positive leadership models.
• Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
• Must have authorization to work in Canada or in the country where the position is based
• Must have the ability to travel Internationally
• A college/university degree.
• Graduate gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred.