Tiffany & Company is seeking a Conference Room Engineer out of our New York City offices. The primary purpose of this position is to ensure the reliability and serviceability of designs based on specific technologies. Under technical direction of Senior Engineer, they will plan and implement projects in the area of their specific technology. With a daily focus on engineering tasks with responsibility for current and future projects.
The Conference Room Engineer will perform inventory, migration, testing, implementation plans and configuration of new and existing conference/collaboration room spaces and technologies. S/he will also be responsible for developing transitional support documentation on new technologies that will be supported by the support teams, and analyzing findings of proposed new and existing technologies and recommend solutions.
Lastly, the Engineer will recommend and modify technology in response to business requirements or systems configurations, and act as an escalation path to support teams with trouble resolution when needed. The role will also maintain user/external vendor relationships.
• Bachelor's Degree and/or 6+ years’ experience in field with hands on experience with relevant technologies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives
• Basic understanding of Project Management Principals
• Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
• Experience with supporting Executive level clients
• Cisco (Acano, Tandberg, Jabber, Basic Telephony, Telepresence)
• Microsoft Office 365 – Collaboration Services
• Windows Desktop OS and Apple OS
• Proficiency of Inventory and asset management
• Generalized Hardware Break fix for AV Equipment (Projectors, LED Screens, Desktops, Peripherals) is preferred
• Experience providing IT Executive Services\Support to C-Level staff preferred
• Service Now Experience preferred