We are currently seeking Retail Talent for Seasonal Full- Time & Part- Time positions to join the Tiffany Team.
Please apply on-line at TiffanyCareers.com and ensure to complete the pre-hire assessment
Our team delivers the Tiffany Experience to each and every client from the moment they walk through the Flagship’s doors.
As a Ambassador you will greet every client with a warm welcome, offer hospitality and store amenities, contributing to an overall authentic and luxurious client experience. The brand ambassador will introduce the client to an available Sales Professional to further build and develop their relationship with our iconic brand.
As a Sales Professional you will project an image of elegance, luxury and style as you provide clients with a unique Tiffany experience. The Seasonal Sales Professional will exhibit great passion and spirit that radiates throughout the store. Working alongside the Sales team, you will create special moments and lasting impressions of the Tiffany brand.
As a Operations Professional you will maintain the highest standard of operational support while working with the Sales team in creating memorable moments for every client.
As a Customer Service Representative you will assist the client with personalizing gifts, making them truly their own and upholding the Tiffany tradition of providing exceptional after-sales service.
This holiday season we commit to providing the Tiffany Touch.
Every blue box holds an important story. We will discover and honor that story with our personal touch. In all roles, as brand ambassadors, we commit to be curious, understanding, engage with empathy and joy, and always be imaginative and authentic.
We honor the legacy, lead with passion build the legend and make a lasting difference.
Join us this holiday season!
• Previous retail or luxury retail experience or relevant customer related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc).
• Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, customer service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required.
• Ability to work with a diverse client base.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Proficiency in Point of Sales (POS) systems and Microsoft Outlook/e-mail.
• Ability to lift 10-15 lbs.
• Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
• Proven track record in achieving sales results (Sales positions specifically).
• Graduate Gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work (Sales positions specifically).
• Multiple language skills preferred