Tiffany & Co. is currently seeking a highly motivated and organized individual for the position of Audit Analyst in their Parsippany, NJ offices. This individual must exhibit excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and have effective written and oral communication skills. The position requires an individual that can independently execute financial and operational audit activities (including manufacturing, retail, distribution, etc).
The Internal Auditor will assist the Internal Audit management team in their execution of special projects and internal initiatives. This individual will perform and execute operational and financial audits and report findings to auditee and Senior Management. S/He will issue written reports outlining findings and recommendations based on audit results. The Audit Analyst will evaluate processes and detect opportunities for the implementation of control procedures.
To be qualified for this position you must have:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Engineering or Information Technology
• Minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience, such as public accounting or comparable accounting/finance experience, process engineering, corporate internal audit or risk management
• Good understanding of auditing and risk evaluation
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and work in a highly dynamic, fast paced and team oriented environment
• Self-motivation with a strong drive for achievement
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Willingness to travel 10-20%
• Professional certification of one or more (CPA, CIA, CFE or CISA)
• Knowledge of TeamMate
• Knowledge of ACL, Business Objects, or other data analytics tools
• Audit experience with retail, manufacturing, consumer goods or pharmaceutical organizations and/or information system development projects
• Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 testing